Friday, April 4, 2008

Yep......I'm tired and I want to go to bed. However I need a shower and my wife used the last of the hot water. So I must stay up till the water is heated so I can shower. This post is just a way of killing time until that happens. My kids are playing video games, Trevor is playing on the 360 and Ashley is playing on here Game Boy. Jacob is bugging me to let him play webkinz. Whatever happened to Monopoly or Life, or even Battleship??? I'm feeling my age tonight as I think about these things.

I wonder what the kids will be playing when my kids are my age? I'm thinking they'll have complete virtual reality that is so real you can't tell the difference between reality and virtual reality. People will grow addicted to their virtual lives and leave their real lives behind. They just exist in a box that is solar powered with a lazy boy with a built in toilet. Sort of like a futuristic out house. All you'd have to do is order pizza for delivery and you'd never have to move! Ok I think I've waisted about 5 minutes of time here. Only 15 more to go before there is hot water.

This message was sent using PIX-FLIX Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm sorry I used all the hot water, but you know shaving takes some time. I could just quit shaving all together and become an outback Monatana woman..hahaha... Now that is a scary mental picture!

Garren said...

I'm done trying to figure out technology 10 years from now. I can't keep up right now! You guys have hot water?

Todd said...

Only if we boil some on the wood burning cast iron stove...LOL!!!