Thursday, April 10, 2008

Well I was trying to thing of something to blog about today. It has been a couple of days since my last blog and I wanted to do one today. I was surfing around blog land while trying to come up with something. Then the answer came as a knock on the door. UPS delivered a package from my friend of many years. He sent me an HD DVD player with a bunch of HD movies. I have had an HD TV for the longest time yet never bought an HD or Blue Ray player. I wanted to wait until one of them won the HD war so I wasn't out $500 dollars. Well blue ray won and HD players got cheap. So my buddy picked this up for 50 bucks and all the movies were free! So now I can enjoy my HD TV to its fullest extent! I can't wait to watch a movie in HD!!! Thanks Greg you ROCK!!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Movie night tonight! YAY!