Friday, April 25, 2008

Filling a little time.

Just killin a little bit of time with this post. I haven't posted anything today so I figured I would. I had a really good day today and was in a good mood! I think I overdosed on energy drinks however. I like to make people laugh and I spent my free time in between working doing just that. At work we have this forklift that has a bad battery. It wreaks of rotten egg and everyone complains about it when they walk by it. I mean it is really bad smelling! So I decided to play some pranks today on unsuspecting people.

I'd stand by the forklift and call a person over. I'd then ask them what this was and point towards the hood covering the battery of the fork lift. When they leaned in to look closer I'd yank the hood up, and the stench from the battery would be wafted up in their face! The reactions were classic!!! They laughed as they were gasping for clean air to breath in! I got quite a few people with that one. As you can tell I am easily amused. Well that is my contribution to the blogging world today. I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

UPDATE!!!!!

I just found out tonight after 10 years of marriage! That in 6th grade my wife and I both were in the same marching band!!! We took 2nd place in the Jr. Rose parade in Portland Oregon. We didn't know each other until I was 20!!!! Isn't it crazy how lives narrowly miss each other and then come together! I would have never have known this if the kids didn't bring that annoying recorder home from school. It got Stacey talking about playing Clarinet and me talking about playing trumpet. From their we pieced it all together!

Another Update!

More shocking is that we were talking about it on the way to Church. Come to find out we were in the same band class in elementary school! I didn't even know my wife and we were in the same class at the same school!!! How insane is that! She stood directly behind my row and we never even knew each other!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Scary stuff... I still think it's very weird that we just now figured this all out..

Todd said...

Tell me about it! How is it even possible? Our band wasn't even that big! We are so old it was before the schools became over crowded so there is no excuse! I was a pretty shy kid so maybe I didn't talk to ya cause you were too cute???