Thursday, April 3, 2008

Totally bumbed!!!

My wife had a cavity worked on today and is in a lot of pain. We were planning to go to our first interface tonight so we could study the word and enjoy fellowship with other church members. However my wife isn't feeling top notch so we are staying home. It seems like if it isn't a cold or flu keeping you from the good things in life, it is something else. I've decided that I am going to spend sometime with the kids and attempt to make dinner! That is a scary thought! "IT'S SPAM!" sandwiches all around the dinner table tonight! I'll spruce it up with some gouda and garlic.

I wonder if they have organic SPAM yet? That would really make it gourmet!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I'd say all should be well by next week but it probably won't. My next appt. is wednesday morning. :(

Stacey said...

and let me just add... SPAM is gross! lol