Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bored.....

I am kind of bored today. I think I might read a bit if I can get myself into reading mode. Maybe I'll try to play a little guitar. It has been ages since I picked it up and just strummed away on it. I am really getting ready for vacation. I can't wait to spend the hot summer days at the lake and also hiking! I want to hit glacier park this summer. After 2 years of living here my wife and kids have never seen the park! They have no clue of the beauty they are missing! I am really looking forward to seeing it again. It is like staring into a glimpse of heaven! I am really excited and hope to enjoy that beauty with my family! If you've never seen it this picture still doesn't do it justice!!!

2 comments:

June said...

Beautiful picture of Glacier. Hey got a question for you.. how do I add favorites to my blog page, so I can put you and STacey on it?
Read my post today and tell me what you think..

Stacey said...

I can't wait to go up to glacier! It seems like this summer is never gonna get here..