Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday Morning

Well I just got up and I have only had two sips of coffee so if my grammer or spelling is worse then it already has been shown previously you now know why. (My wife just looked at me and said with disbelief....."You are blogging already?" Yes, yes I am. I got the urge so I am giving in. Anyway back to what I wanted to blog about in the first place. We had a great day yesturday!

It is funny how the sun changes everyones moods. After a long winter and spring you feel drained and heavy. When that sun comes out you feel revived and refreshed. It is almost like a huge dose of riddilin. Your probably thinking that riddilin is to calm hyper people down. In my case it does the opposite. You see I have bad allergies as well does my brother. One year we went to the doctor and got a perscription for them. Both my brother and I shared that perscription. I found the danger in that quite quickly.

You see my brother was on ridilin in elementary school because is was hyper active. My mom decided to take him off of it because one night he stayed up till 3 in the morning playing a childrens record over and over again while he sang along with it. The song was titled "Eating Chicken Soup With Rice." He came home from school started the record and sang it non-stop till 3am in the morning. That is 12 hours of chicken soup with rice all due to riddilin!

Back to my main story......

My brother and I were sharing a perscription for allergies. What was dangerous about this is that our allergy perscription and the riddilin bottle were the same size and both looked identical. This is where you say look at the label stupid! Well I was tired like I am now and not awake. I grabbed for the allergy medicen and popped a pill. After I swallowed it I noticed my name was not on the label and it read riddilin! I thought I was going to die! I tried making myself puke but couldn't. So stupidly I decided to ride the storm out and went to school.

Let me tell you I have never been so happy in my life! I now knew how people could get addicted to drug induced happiness! I can see why my brother sat and sang "Chicken Soup With Rice" for 12 hours straight! I would have choosen a different song but he was only 8 and had horrible musical taste. Sunshine to me after a long winter is like a dose of riddilin it makes your whole day that much better!

We bbq'd last night and the kids had friends over. We had a lot of fun and it looks like today is going to be just as beautiful. Well this concludes my off the wall first thing in the morning blog. Thanks for taking the time to read it. I need COFFEE so I am ending this now before I start on another rant.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Gotta love your randomness in the morning... lol

Todd said...

yep....I'm pretty random in the morning, annoyingly so!