Thursday, April 17, 2008

First Interface

Interface was awesome tonight! I got to meet new people as well as get better acquainted with people I have really talked to briefly at church or even here on Blogger. Tonight was game night and we played a game called fugitive that required a lot of running so I am very sore! I'd embellish the story more if I weren't ready to pass out in bed. I am looking forward to next Thursday night when we crack open the bible for some good study. The kids had a ton of fun and I am so glad we found this Church. Good night all! If you don't hear from me in a couple of days it is because I am still sleeping!

Man I forgot to take a snap shot for my blog!!!!! ARRRGH!

6 comments:

Garren said...

Ya, I am feeling my age after that game...actually, I am feeling my dad's age! Uggh. I'm glad you had fun and I think you will enjoy the regularly scheduled discussion & prayer time resuming next week. Thanks for coming!

Todd said...

I am sooo sore today that I feel like my grandpas age and he is no longer walking this Earth! We are looking forward to regular discussion.

ryan said...

Hey Todd, it was great having you and Stacy at iFace: Whitefish last night. Fugitive was lots of fun, but I'm glad to here that everyone else is sore too, I was afraid it was just me due to my lack of exercise over the winter.

Stacey said...

Who would of thought that we would be sore after a small game of running? Oh, to be a kid again where you can run and jump and feel no effect from it! I'm really looking forward to nexts weeks discussion & prayer.

Todd said...

I think everyone is feeling it after last night!!! That was some intense sprinting at times. Thank God I am not a cop, cause I don't think I could handcuff someone after all that running!!

Garren said...

I'm still sore!