Monday, April 7, 2008

New Layout almost done!

I spent some time last night adjusting margins and trying to fine tune my new blogger theme. I still have some cosmetic touch ups that I need to do to make it perfect. The top portion of my new theme is too light compared to the body of the theme. So I need to mess around on photoshop to get the top to blend with the rest. You can view my theme in progress if you want to here.....

http://toddscustomlayouts.blogspot.com/

I think my next blogger theme will be a city skyline. That is if I can put what is in my head into photoshop. I can't wait to start it but I have to finish this one!

2 comments:

Garren said...

Wow, you are way more bloggy-savy than us. We are barely able to figure out those stupid squiggly words that are usually required to comment. Thanks for not torturing us like that.

Todd said...

No problem I hate those squiggly words!!!