Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Starting A New Book!

I finally finished The Pilgrims Progress yesterday. I was slacking a bit on reading it and should have had it read long ago. I am exited to start reading the New J. R. R. Tolkien book called The Children Of Hurin. This book has been pieced together by his son. This is Tokeins first writings that the Hobbit and The Lord Of The Rings series were built off of. I am hoping I like it as well as all of his other books. I'll let you know how I liked it when I am done with it. I have to also start thinking on my next read. I have a ton of books I want to purchase that have been suggested to me by various people, so it is going to be a hard decision to make.

2 comments:

Garren said...

Let me know how it is. I just started CS Lewis's The Great Divorce.

Stacey said...

You need to hurry and read it so I can read it! lol