Tuesday, April 8, 2008

10 Year Anniversary

Technically I classify my wife and I being married for 11 years. The day I asked her to be may girlfriend was the first day of many that we never left each others side. That day was November 23rd. That is our true anniversary in my opinion. However legally our wedding day by law was 10 years ago today. I have made one of my life goals, to be married longer then my parents were. So far we have done this as a team. My next goal is to hit 60 years. That is if Jesus doesn't come back first or one or both of us passes on.

I am truly blessed to have been lead to my wonderful wife who was hand picked by God. If it weren't for meeting her who knows what gutter I'd be in? My life I can say for certain would have been a mess. We've been through much and grow stronger everyday. I love you honey happy anniversary!!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love you too! Can't wait to see what the future holds for us. (Translation: I look forward to tormenting you with my crazy ways. HA HA HA!)