Friday, May 30, 2008

History Trip

I will be gone for a couple of days. I will be embarking on a history trip with my son Trevor and his class. I have been looking forward to this all year. It will give me a chance to bond with my oldest son and get to learn the history of the beautiful state of Montana. We will be staying overnight in an old convent and taking a ferry trip down the Missouri River. We will also get to see the smallest river in the world! I will blog via cell phone when I can. So there will be some Verizon links at the bottom of each post. Just ignore those and I will post as much as I can along the way. We will be leaving Monday morning bright and early in the morning. I can't wait to get going!!!

4 comments:

Dan said...

I hope you have a good time with your family and that the trip is enjoyable!

See you online in a few days.

Todd said...

Hey thanks Dan! We need to get Jump online so we can play like old times!

Nikki said...

Have a fun and safe trip!

Stacey said...

Well you left this morning! Me, Ashley and Jacob are going to PARTY while you are gone. Oh, and eat all your favorite foods.. lol