Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This Afternoon

I spent the afternoon eating chocolate cake from Costco and watching chick flicks with my wife. I feel kinda weird about admitting that but I had no choice! It was forced upon me by my wife. She has this way of talking me into stuff like that! She has some magical power over me. All I have to say is Eve and the apple! Adam knew it was wrong but Eve talked him into it!! Besides I couldn't say no to the chocolate cake from Costco! That was just the thing to bribe me into watching a chick flick!

I am proud to say I didn't cry! There is no proof that I did! I just have itchy eyes from time to time. It is normal and allergy season is at hand. I have severe allergies and they act up every so often. Especially when I watch chick flicks and eat chocolate cake.

6 comments:

Tonya said...

Um, wasnt it awesome? You guys dont know what you are missing when you forego the good stuff! There is a reason we crave chocolate cake and chick flicks, its the best combo ever!

Stacey said...

Deep down you love eating chocolate cake and watching a chick flick with me! I did no such thing as forcing you to watch it. I just said "please?" and gave you the smile :) lol

Todd said...

(Manly cough) No comment.....

Stacey said...

No comment? YOU HAVE NO COMMENT? Are you speechless? I find this very scary. Have I used enough question marks yet? lol.

Matt and Jenny said...

ok I have to know what chick flick was it? lol

Stacey said...

We watched P.S. I love you... Great movie! Just a heads up though.. You will need some tissues.