Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday Service.

I don't know how he does it but he does. My pastor will be teaching on topics that are exactly what is going on in my life the week prior to what he speaks on. This last week I had someone state very passionately that all roads lead to God. They said they loved Jesus but all religions lead to heaven and God. I disagree with that but decided to let the topic end in order to keep this person from getting really angry. I have a lot of respect for this person and do believe his heart is in the right place, and he means well.

If you like Christ and choose him to be your road, then you can't pick and choose only what you like to hear from his words. Jesus specificly stated he was the only way (the only road) to get to heaven.

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would know[b] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.” (John 14:6-7 NIV)

As for today's service it was as if I had talked to Levi prior to it and asked him to address this issue. Being that Levi must have some sort of Vulcan mind meld talent. There was no need because he was hitting directly on the topic of my week without any conversation about it. Anyway for those who think that all roads lead to heaven then take a listen to today's service as food for thought. You can watch it here .....

http://www.freshlifechurch.com/site/teachings.html

Or download it here....

Date of this specific podcast is Sunday May 4th.

http://www.freshlifechurch.com/site/teaching_archive.html

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I agree it was a good service!