Thursday, May 8, 2008

Todays Prayer.

The outcome of our future is determined by the choices we make in the present. That is why it is always good to base our decisions upon strong biblical principals and prayer. Sometimes it is hard to see Gods will through all of the distractions of the world. Sometimes our feelings or pride get in the way. My prayer for today is that I make decisions based on Gods will alone, and not my own. I pray that he gives me the words to speak to those who ask me for advice. Please allow me to be comforting and also uplifting to those who are down and sad. I will do my best to follow the Lords lead in whatever may take place today and for the rest of my life to the best of my ability. With God we can make it far, but without him we shall always fall short of the mark.

No comments: