Sunday, May 25, 2008

In Memory Of.......

I've compiled a few photos of love ones who have gone before me. To those who I do not have pictures of this is for you also. I can't wait to see you all again soon!!! I love you all very much this is in remembrance of all we have been through and also to look forward to the times we shall all share bathed in the light of God for eternity!


Grandpa and his tank crew during WWII




Mom and Grandpa

Mom

Grandma and Grandpa




Grandma and Grandpa







Those I do not have pictures of:




Grandpa Dave




Grandma Anne




Uncle Tom




Gran




Aunt Birdie




Uncle Lem




Wilfred Biddle




Grandpa Cooper




Arnie Clapp




Linda Livingston




George "Bud" Livingston




My Brother and Sister who died shortly after birth.




I am not saddened by a loss of life but that I am separated from you all for a short time and cannot share experiences in this life with you at this time. My sadness will be replaced with joy when we once again meet under the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.







1 comment:

Stacey said...

They are all missed greatly! It's only a short time until we shall see them again.