Saturday, May 17, 2008

May 22!

Is the date of which the long awaited addition to the Indiana Jones franchise is released. I have been waiting over 6 years after hearing they were looking for the perfect script. Delay after delay made people wonder what the next object of interest Indiana would be pursuing. I came to the conclusion that it must be something no one expects. This is what I came up with 2 years ago. I even created a movie poster for it.




You see the mythological properties of the velveeta cheese block warrant a religious type aura about it. You see it is made from ingredients not known to human kind. Most of which are thought by many to taste heavenly mixed with chili or another mythological food SPAM for the perfect party dip! Not only that, but it never ages or goes bad! It has a shelf life of 40 years and doesn't have to be refrigerated until it is opened! With such traits as this it must have fell from the heavens somewhere around Roswell New Mexico! The cheese of the Gods will be sought out by Indian Jones?! I think not but I thought it was feasible.

1 comment:

Garren said...

Wow, Indiana Jones likes velveeta. I can see that...as well as spam. He's a man's man.