Friday, May 16, 2008

Favorite Pastors!!!

I decided to look up one of my all time favorite pastors (Bill Ritchie) and give him a listen. He is pastor of Crossroads Community Church of Vancouver Wa. He just so happens to be teaching Eph. 6:10-24 today. That is what we went over in Church during Wed night service and I thought that was kinda cool! I used to listen to Greg Laurie as well as Bill Ritchie all the time. Those two pastors seemed to inspire me the most, Hank Hanegraaff has also been an inspiration in my walk. I truly love listening to apologetics for the Christian Faith. As far as pastors go in my opinion Levi Lusko is of that caliber of pastor. I am truly lucky to attend Fresh Life Church. I think it is so cool that I can listen to all of them Via Internet and down load them all to my Zune!!! I am never out of reach of good bible study!

Here are the links to all of the above ministries:

Hank Hanegraaff Christian Research Institute (The Bible Answer Man)

Levi Lusko Fresh Life Church

Greg Laurie Harvest Ministries (A New Beginning)

Bill Ritchie Cross Roads Community Church (Brand New)

No comments: