Sunday, June 1, 2008

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

While shopping today we came upon the most absurd thing ever!!! All I could think of is this all natural thing is getting crazy! Never in a million years would I have thought that such a thing would exist! SOY TOILET SCRUB I had no idea that toilets could be lactose intolerant! Once again this proves my point that they'll create anything for a quick buck! Next they'll be making low carb shower cleaner!

I know some of you out there might be thinking....."Hey where can I pick that up?" You can pick it up at Smith's in Kalispell. I should have checked to see if it was edible for emergeny situations when you forget to pick up the milk for your breakfast cereal in the morning. I tend to do that a lot and if it can serve two purposes then all the better!

UPDATE: I saw this on T.V. shortly after I posted this and had to share it!



3 comments:

Stacey said...

Next time I'm at Smith's I'll check for you to see if it's edible. hahaha

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tonya said...

Ok, I might have to have you ship me some of that. I figure, if I am lactose intolerant, my toilet must be also? Any logic in that? Anyways, that is so funny, I have never seen anything like it!