Saturday, June 28, 2008

In The Hot Seat

Monday I am going to be going to a consultation to discuss how I am going to get three teeth yanked from my mouth. I have two wisdom teeth that need pulling. The third tooth is a casualty of war I'm afraid. In order to get my lower left wisdom tooth pulled they have to pull my molar to get to it. So I should be feeling wonderful after that is done! I am nervous about this because I have never had a cavity let alone a tooth pulled. So this is all new to me and puts me in the hot seat when it comes to the dental work to be done on me.

Speaking of hot!!! It is going to be horribly hot for the next two days. You know what that means for me and the fam? That means it is time to rip off our clothes down to our ghostly white complexions and our swimsuits! That's right the lake is calling!!!! I've only waited 6 months for this opportunity to arise! I am excited about the possibilities that will surely cause me to burn and look like a lobster. It is worth it however and I can't wait!

No comments: