Monday, June 23, 2008

You're Beautiful!!!!



I took a few pictures of the camping trip this week. 24 miles out of civilization seems to get you even closer to the beauty of nature. I snapped the above picture while thinking to myself this is the closest I am going to get to seeing Gods face while I am alive. The forces causing this sunset are amazing to me. The beauty of it and all that has to happen to make it occur is too much to phathom! Not only am I looking at a beautiful sunset but I am looking at Gods amazing creation that he called good in the book of Genesis.

It is undenyable to say there is no greater power pulling the strings to make something this beautiful happen nightly. The heavns really do declare the glory of God in soo many ways. I am in love with God because I may have been on vacation from my job, but God is never on vacation from his. He is always showing us that he is there through every sunrise and sunset. Down to the little things like a smile from a child or a hug from a spouse.

One of my favorite songs ever really says it all. While looking at the unbelievable views this week. This song was on my heart. It is a song by Phil Wickham called "You're Beautiful" and it is awesome! If you have never heard it before you can hear it here.....YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL

Listening to this song and seeing the sunset really brings me hope. Knowing one day this sunset I am so fascinated with will pale in comparison to actually seeing God face to face. I know I will see his face and it will be beautiful!

1 comment:

Garren said...

Yes, I'm very much looking forward to that day also!