Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mt.Dew Flavored Doritos

Yes you heard me right! Tonight for our church interface group I fell for the new Frito Lay sales gimmick and bought the new mystery flavored Doritos chips. However from an inside source I learned what the flavor was and thought it would be fun for tonight's interface gathering. I must say the chips are just as disgusting as they sound. I don't recommend them. However Seth a die hard Dew fan said they were awesome! Personally I liked last years secret flavor that was Cheese Burger Doritos.

I'm a sucker for weird sales promotions such as the puke flavored Jelly Belly Jelly bean. Yes they did have it but I never got the chance to try it. However their jalapeno jelly bean is very jalapeno like and is very spicy. What will they think of next??? Glow in the dark Doritos for Halloween! That would be sweet!!!

No comments: