Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Spiritual Box

Have you ever felt that you were stuck in a spiritual box. Have you ever had the desire and passion to do more then you already are but you have no idea what,where, or the how? That is where I am currently. I am seeking direction from God but at this point there is no answer as of yet. So I am seeking what direction to take. I am filled with a passion for the Lords word and I am seeking a way to do more to glorify God. I know I have a great desire to help others. I have a desire to learn more about Gods word so I am a better witness. I know I need to be patient and wait because I am on Gods time.

However it isn't easy knowing that I am supposed to do something more, yet I don't know what it is yet. I want to do more but I am waiting for God to show me the way. I want to be sure I am doing what God wants me to do. I am where God wants me and I will be where God wants me in the future. Where that is only God knows. I'll still seek the answer but I've found that answer is sometimes far off and sometimes next week. I hope it is next week because truthfully I don't think we have much time left here on Earth. Whether we go out in a Pre-Trib/Post-Trib fashion that is yet to be determined.

Many have opinions on it and many may or may not be right. It really doesn't matter because we can all agree that Jesus is coming back in a little while. As it says here in Hebrews....

Hebrews 10:37 - “For in just a little while,the Coming One will come and not delay.

Where I also found an answer to my current spiritual situation.....

Hebrews 10:35 - Do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord, no matter what happens. Remember the great reward it brings you! 36 Patient endurance is what you need now, so you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that he has promised.

See God just commented on my blog through Hebrews 10:35 pretty cool huh? Looks like it only took minutes for me to get an answer rather then a week or months. So I'll stay the course and see where I am lead.

No comments: