Sunday, June 15, 2008

What I Got For Fathers day....

I got the worlds greatest dad t-shirt and a hanger Jake made at school to hang my special clothes on. I now have a total of 3 magical hangers. One from each of the children and they all are awesome! Jake also had a questionnaire filled out all about me! I had to share it with you all.

Here is how Jake answered the questions on it......

My Dad is special because: "he says yes a lot!"

I like it when my Dad: "is being nice."

My Dad can do many things! I think he's best at: "Typing on the computer."

My Dad has a great smile! I like to make him smile by: "doing what he says."

My Dad is as handsome as a: "Rosauers worker." (I work for Rosauers and we Rosauers workers aren't that pretty.) ;)

My Dad is smart! He even knows: "math,times,multiplication."

I know my Dad is happy when: "I don't bring bubbles upstairs."

I know my Dad is mad when: "I bring bubbles upstairs."

I love my Dad because: "He says yes a lot."

You gotta love kids and the things they come up with! It is comforting to know that I am a push over and I am as handsome as a Rosaurers employee. If you ever come to visit know that bubbles are forbidden to be used on the second store of the house. However it is perfectly acceptable to use them in the basement or the living room that is located on the first floor. To all you fellow Dads out there.... HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Happy Father's Day honey! I love you!!

Garren said...

Todd, we have the coolest jobs in the world- Dads.

Todd said...

Amen to that brotha! I love you too honey!