Saturday, June 7, 2008

Count Down Continues......

1 week away from VACATION!!!! I am counting down the seconds until I can sleep in past 11:00 A.M. everyday with the exception of Sunday. I am going to grow facial hair because I have no one dictating to me that I can't have a goatee!!! I will love it and cry when I have to shave it off again. I will Cherish my week of hair on my chin like I'd Cherish a Chocolate shake during a hot and blistering day in the sun! Oh the joy of facial hair and what it brings to me!!! If only the rules of retail would change so I could enjoy it daily! If it weren't for the benefits and vacation I'd find another job just so I could grow facial hair.

I hate to shave but I have to do what is required to keep the paycheck coming in to provide for the family. Facial hair vs. food on the table....food on the table always wins out in the end. Plus 2 weeks of payed vacation rocks! Thank God I live in Montana because I can't afford to go anywhere else for vacation. This state has so many things to enjoy you could spend a life time just trying to do them all! Anyway I am rambling on like a crazed person without direction of thought. As you can see my mind tends to ramble when randomly thinking. I like to call it a whirlwind of randomness. I can type and type and type when not focused. There is a never ending flow of thoughts constantly pumping thought the grey matter of my brain. Most of which I keep to myself or post as I am here right now.

I guess in person I am quiet and somewhat contained to myself. However when I get writing or in an impromptu situation I usually can go on and on like a broken record that never repeats itself! Does that make sense to any of you? I'm not so sure if it was supposed to make sense but I get it because I thought it. There is absolutely no point to this blog post now, and it most likely won't end with one other then the point that I that I have crossed the point of no return, when it comes to rambling. Grammer and punctuation thrown to the dogs........Todd continues to type a blog even though he should have stopped long ago.

Justin my friend I am typing this blog in the old style. Random, pointless, and all together strange, just the way you like em!!! For those of you who don't know Justin, he is my bud that likes to read my blogs for some strange reason. He had to move away and leave Montana. So now we keep in touch via Internet. Did ya know Al Gore invented the Internet?? I think he invented Global Warming just so he could win a Nobel Peace Prize! Anyway let me leave politics out of this!

Who are you voting for?

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Hope you have a wonderful vacation and the weather lets you guys do something really fun!

Tonya said...

Hope you have a great vacation and the weather lets you guys do something really fun!