Sunday, June 29, 2008

Let Summer Swimming Commense!!!

We are off and running! Or should I say swimming? Just got back from church and are off to Foys lake for some swimming. We just had to stop off and do a few things first. On the checklist of things to do before heading to the lake.

1. Blog on Blogger.

2. Use restroom.

3. Make sure kids use restroom.

4. Grab sunscreen.

5. Stop and Eat Subway.

6. Drive to lake and pray car makes it!

7. If car breaks down bring water so we can walk home.

So I am on number 1 and really need to move to number 2 on the list. I hope whatever you and yours choose to do today. That it be safe and fun, and always full of happiness. I just realized I am starting to sound like a great aunt or something. Always ending a card with mushy happiness and joy. Sorry I can't help it, I guess I'm getting soft in my old age. Later all!!!!

Peace out!

P.S. Just be glad you don't have to be an eye witness to my farmers tan I will be unveiling today. It is quite flashy if ya know what I mean!!!

No comments: