Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Donna and Ritch

Donna and Ritchie will be in tonight from North Dakota where they attended Ritchies brothers funeral. I am hoping they can make it up to Glacier Park and also to make it to our Church. They've been so busy these past few years they haven't gone to Church and I think they'd love Fresh Life. We all used to listen to Greg Laurie and Bill Ritchie on the Radio on the way to work together. So I'm hoping if they make it to Fresh Life they may start going to Church once things settle down for them.
I can't wait to see the both of them! It has been too long! I miss them both and can't wait to hang with the Ritch myster! I'll have to drag them out into the woods so they can see the views! The beauty in Montana truly is hard to explain in words.

No comments: