Friday, July 18, 2008

Goals


Inspired by what JD has been doing with his skate ministry. The wife and I have decided to see if we can help the community by raising money for charity by organizing LAN parties. I've been working on our Logo and talking with some of my contacts in the gaming industry to see what options are open to us. The hardest part will be trying to get all the hardware needed to have a LAN party. I've been looking into a few options and will be working towards formulating a good game plan.
I created a blog specificly for this you can read it here.....
This is going to take a lot of hard work and time. I am excited about it and have wanted to do this for a while now. My goal is not only to serve God but also bring smiles to peoples faces and joy into their hearts.

No comments: