Saturday, July 5, 2008

What A Great Week!!!

The 4th of July rush at work was almost unbearable this week. Especially with the back and hip pain I was in! I was really swollen on my left side and all my muscles were and still are tense. However with that said, I must admit the pain is easing into a stiffness rather then a breath taking piercing pain. I must give credit where credit is due and thank God for letting the pain become less and less each day. I also thank you all for the prayers.

I am excited about church tomorrow because Greg Laurie is going to be our guest speaker. It is always great to listen to him on the radio or on a podcast, but being there in person is even better because there are no commercial breaks or advertisements. Last time he came to speak at church there were if I remember correctly around 70 people who came forward to accept or rededicate themselves to Christ. It is a very emotional thing to see that and is the best part of the service!

If you've never have listened to Greg Laurie you can listen to his latest podcasts from my blog. I have a rss feed that gives you links to his services from his website www.harvest.org. They are located on the left hand side of my blog just click a link and listen.

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July! I'm going to help my wife cut up a ton of Strawberries. 4 flats to be exact......that is about 4000 strawberries! OK maybe I'm exaggerating but it is a lot of strawberries!

No comments: