Friday, July 25, 2008

My Home Work....

I am working on a report that I assigned to myself. I love the bible and the word of God. I also love sharing it with others. So I am going to be working on a report on Isaiah 53 and Psalms 22. Both are prophecies about the crucifixion of Christ. Written way before crucifixion was even invented. They are detailed accounts of Christs death. I will be studying the new testament as well as historical documentation so that I may present why I believe Jesus is my savior. It may be a while because I plan on taking time on this. This will be my new hobby because I love blogging and talking about the lord.

For those of you who are wondering how the fam is doing.....

We are doing well. The children are all grounded and are driving Stacey crazy. We are expecting company from Donna and Ritchie this week (Stacey's parents). They will be passing through Montana due to the passing of Ritchie's brother who will be buried in North Dakota. I am hoping they see why we love Montana so much. I can't wait to see them both I miss them greatly.

No comments: