Saturday, August 2, 2008

The fastest way to a womans heart!

One pint of Haagen-daaz ice cream does the trick! Fellas if your in trouble flowers are good but Haagen-daaz is better! Haagen-daaz,flowers and a card will guarentee to put a smile on a womans face. I wasn't introuble yesturday when I bought Stacey a pint of Haagen-daaz but I could immediatly sense a change in mood. I'm not saying she was in a bad mood by any means. However she was very happy after eating her ice cream.

So fellas if you ever want to woo your lovely wife or girlfriend. Make sure to put Haagen-daaz in the equation! It is 100% fool proof unless your lady is lactose intollerant. Then you might want to pick up some of those lactose intollerant pills to go with the ice cream.

This is off topic and I know I should keep both topics seperate but did you know they make ice cream for dogs??? I can't believe they make ice cream for DOGS!!!! If you don't believe me it is called Frosty Paws. So now you can go get ice cream for the love of your life and your best friend Fido! No barking dog and a romantic evening with the wife and your set!

No comments: