Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I am soooo bored!!!!

Well I've cooked dinner, Horsed around with and got all the kids to take showers. Played guitar and listen to Pastor Bill Ritchie and Greg Laurie. I played battlefield and surfed the internet. I've prayed and thought deeply about many things. I've bloged once already and I am blogging again now. My mind never stops thinking and I have no one to talk with about deep things. I called my brother but we a philosophically on opposite sides of the spectrum. I need a good conversation with a fellow Christian that loves to talk about God as much as I do.

Have you ever met someone who loves to talk about a certain subject? Maybe it is gardening or comic books. My topics of interest are religion and God. If I'm not talking about it I'm thinking about it. There is never a moment I don't think about God except maybe when I am asleep. Am I completly weird or are there others out there that do the same thing? I am going crazy with my wife gone! I am ready to call it a night.

No comments: