Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Life Message


I found in every situation in life there is a message. Every fall and every victory there is a message. That message is from God showing you biblical principles through your life experiences. You may not be doing exactly what God wants you to do but you end up learning a biblical principle or a multitude of bible principles none the less. Those principles are easily over looked if you are in the wrong mindset. If you aren't in the bible reading it you tend to let what you were supposed to learn in your experience/experiences fall by the wayside. This giving you no further understanding so that you continue to make bad choices that worsen your quality of life.

This happens due to oversight on our part. We over look God so we miss his message in our everyday life. How he wants us to live our life is his will. Our will seems to dampen our ears to his voice. We need to really get with him if we are who we claim to be. That is those who claim to be Christian yet don't ever read the bible. How can we claim to be Christian if we don't listen to what God has written in the bible. If we can't read and listen to that. How can we see what he wants to happen in our lives? Let me tell you that what he wants is far greater then what we have ever wanted.

Looking back at myself I think. How prideful I was to say I didn't have time to read the bible. I was too cool to follow God. I was too concerned about my HD T.V. and all the cool toys I should have. I'll do it tomorrow cause right now God just isn't on the agenda. I'll get to it later when I feel like it. I pray to God that is enough. I went to Church before and I believe in Jesus Christ. How can we say we believe in Christ yet we do not follow his directions. They are all written out so that even children can understand them. Sometimes I find Children understand them better then adults at times.

My life has been far better following Gods instructions rather then setting them off to the side. I've seen through many filters when it comes to world view. I am here to tell you that the only world view that has actually changed my life is the one through which Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins. Through Grace we are saved. Through that Grace we are inspired to do the will of God however, whenever, and whatever we are called to do. Have you listened lately? Have you opened your bible and at least tried to apply it to your lives?

I hope you do at least try. We all have that void within us. The one that seems can never be filled. I have that no longer. The one piece of the puzzle of me was filled with the grace that was given to me on the cross. I am completely comfortable in any situation because God is with me always. I ask you who are struggling in life to start reading the bible. Apply what you learn in it to your life. I guarantee you will see change in you and your life for the better.

Life is shorter then we think. Each minute is one step closer to that last moment that we are alive. We tend to forget that we may die tomorrow in a split second. Don't put off God any longer and strive to let him work in your life. It will be the best decision you will ever make!

I was inspired to write this tonight for some reason. I don't know why but it was on my heart. Being this is my blog. I treat it much like a diary and I realize it is public. What I write here comes from my heart. I feel no shame in sharing how I feel with others. You can agree or disagree with what I say. I just speak of what I know is true.

No comments: