Sunday, August 3, 2008

Long Lost Friend

Yesterday I recieved an email via myspace from a good friend of mine that I've know since junior high. Damon wrote to me giving me an update on how his life was going. He recently became a registered nurse and is closing on his first house. I was so happy to hear that his life is going well. He had a rough up bringing and he deserves all the happiness he has now. He has worked hard for it and I am really proud of him. Back in school it used to be just three of us who bounced in between clicks. We had friends in every click and fit into all of them somehow. We were cool enough for the preps yet dorky enough to hang with the comicon crew. Yet we also hung with the stoners and the cowboys.

I don't know how you would classify the click that I belonged to other then the three amigos! Our click consited of Myself,Chris,and Damon. We all got eachother through many trials and also dove head first into trouble together. Yet somehow we all pulled out of it and made it to where we all are today. It is strange to look back and see how easy it would have been to die or take another route in life. I am thankful that we were led out of trouble and into a path that was good for all of us.

We all keep in touch every so often. We all have our shares of troubles. I know that if we all lived in the same state we would still hang out and be brothers like we were in school. In a way I wish that were the case because I miss them greatly. So Chris and Damon if you read this! I love you guys!!!

No comments: