Saturday, August 16, 2008


This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!


I got my wedding ring re sized finally! It has been far too long that I went without wearing it. It seems as men we tend to loose hair where we do want it and gain hair where we don't want it. We also tend to gain little Buddha bellies and fat fingers. Due to fat finger syndrome I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring for months! At Church we are studying the Song Of Solomon. It is all about dating leading up to marriage and everything in between and after. I have felt naked without my wedding ring and rightly so. Learning from scripture how special a husband and wife relationship is in Gods eye's make me feel even more naked then before.


I know a ring is a material thing yet is symbolizes a covenant between God, my wife and myself. My promise that I will do my best to be the best husband I can be. Sometimes it is hard to do that but it is well worth the work you put into it. I have been so blessed to be a husband and a father. I would be far from the man I am today if it weren't for my wife and kids. God has blessed me and shown me such love in giving me my family.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

It's nice to see you wearing your ring again!