Tuesday, August 5, 2008

2nd night

Well tonight is the second night that Stacey has been working evenings. I am missing her already but I am finding ways to pre-occupy my time. We got rid of T.V. so that leaves reading, spending time with the kids, and playing guitar. After dinner last night I broke out the guitar and played from 8PM to about 11:30 PM. I forgot how much I loved playing music. I just with I could sing and strum at the same time. That comes with practice and it looks like I'll have a lot of time for that. I started writing a song that I'll probably never finish. I usually get side track and lay my guitar down for months at a time. Life seems to pull in all sorts of directions when you have a family to provide and care for. Well that is the latest in my life. Nothing too exciting going on right at the moment. Chat at you all later!

No comments: