Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"The Most Disgusting Thing EVER!!!"

Do not read if you have a weak stomach. My son Trevor has an abscess tooth. I've never had a cavity before in my life so this is all new to me. He went to the dentists and they did some work on him. So everything is good except for the worst thing I've ever seen on ones mouth! My wife asked me to get a towel for her as she had my sons mouth proped open. I made the mistake and looked at what horror lurked in my sons mouth!

Puss seaping through gums is something no one should ever see! Let alone happen in their mouth. I don't usually get sick easy but this did the trick. So brush and floss unless you want gross things happening in your mouth. I'd take a picture and post it for you but you would totally puke!

4 comments:

Garren said...

Come on! If there is anywhere to gross people out it is on a blog. That does sound pretty gross though and must hurt...? Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Todd you are such a wuss.. It isn't that bad.. lol I'm gonna record it and force you to watch it over and over again.

Garren, Thankfully when I took him into the dentist it had already started draining so he didn't need medication and there is hardly any pain unless we attempt to apply pressure to release some of the goo. I wont go into details as I'd probably have you gaggin too.. LOL

moondoggie said...

i had a 3 year old once.he had sores all over his mouth from eatting too many cherry tomatoes out of his dads garden

Todd said...

Yes you did! I don't think I ate too many of those after that! Where did you come up with moondoggie....LOL!!!!