Thursday, September 4, 2008

Crazy

I've been working later then normal at work the last two weeks. I usually have a fair amount of time in the evenings for hobbies like blogging or just doing Church things. I got home too late to make it to chruch last night so I settled for the live podcast. I'd rather be there so I can visit with friends a bit, but it was nice just chillin at home in pajamas watching the service. Tonight is our interface group game night. It should be pretty fun and crazy! I am looking forward to that. Also right after that My bro is going to be playing live at Reds. So I figured I'd show up and show him support. They will be recording him and playing what they record on local radio. So he is pretty excited about tonight.

I am tired tonight because of a long day yesturday and a cereal sale today. I could just plop in bed and call it a night. However I must refrain from being lazy and make my appointments tonight. I hope you all are having a great week! Oh Stacey got a book keeping job for a high end resteraunt here in town. So that lifts a huge burden off of our shoulders. It will be part time and perfect for running our skate ministry also. Which reminds me that I must finish studying for Saturday night! Too much to do so little time!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Game night was a blast! I thought I was a gonner when I saw you heading toward me... good thing I was discuised like a old lady...
~Jayne

Todd said...

You all were scary lookin! Great costumes they totally were so off the wall but fit in with the street people that hang down by the railroad tracks by woodland park. I had a blast last night!