Sunday, September 7, 2008

Baptism

The whole family got baptized today! First Jacob and I went out together and got baptized and then Stacey,Trevor,and Ashley did. I was bumbed to find out we could have all went out together and got baptized at the same time. All is good however because the choice to get batized was made and they did it. It was awesome to see it and also to see others being baptized as well. I have been wanting to rededicate myself publicly for a while now. I had many friends who were there on that beach and I have been blessed to meet them. I have met so many awesome people in the last 7 months that it blows my mind.

Serving with them at church and out in the field really is an amazing thing that I wish I would have done long ago. I can't wait to grow more in the Lord. I have a long way to go, but I have faith that I will not be led astray by following the Lords lead. I will post pictures of the baptisim when they are posted on our church website.

2 comments:

Garren said...

That was really great to watch you all be baptised. It was incredible that the weather stayed that nice with sun & no wind through that whole time. Nice touch, Lord.

Todd said...

Dude,

You are so right! The weather was great the whole time! It was like we were in a huge God given force field! God Rocks! I must say that there was only one cloud that blocked the sun for about 5 minutes and that was it. It was a beautiful day. I was wondering if it was going to be nice or not. Yesturday was a blessing all together.