Sunday, September 7, 2008

First SK8 Night!

It was fun and the kids got better as the night progressed! My message was horrible because I kramed all my study in on in 3 hours before I had to give it. Not only that but it started with the geneology of Jesus, from Abraham to Jesus. Not too fun to listen to when your a kid. However very important when it comes to Gods promise and character when it comes to his promises. I am glad to move to Matthew 2 this week. It should be more interesting for the kids. I also plan on studying all week on this one. I have never felt so fullfilled in my life. I feel as if I am actually makeing a difference that is a positive one in my community. This is proof prayer does work. My prayers for over the last few years have been answered in the form of this skate ministry.Here are picks of our skate ministry in action!

2 comments:

Garren said...

Very cool. I'm stoked you guys are willing to do that at your place. What a blessing.

Todd said...

I am thinking of dropping in. So next time you see me I may be in a body cast.