Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Too Much Xbox!!!!

I slept in too much this morning because I played too much Xbox last night! I didn't have my normal time with the Lord this morning. I can see a dangerous trend forming here if I am not careful. I don't want to slip back into that again so I am dedicating nothing but reading the bible for the rest of the week instead of turning on the Xbox! Stacey you need to hold me to this!!! So that is what I am going to do this week so I don't turn back into a gaming zombie. I know it sounds stupid to some people but it really is a distraction if you let it turn into one.

I wonder if they have ever had a video game addict on the A&E T.V. show intervention? I know some people who skip work to play video games! Is that crazy or what? Oh well thats enough video game talk for now. I am going to do my daily bible reading I missed out on this morning. Take care everyone and I hope your week is going well!!!

Oh I must add that it was snowing a couple of minutes ago! Spring in Montana is weird! It will be sunny all day and then poof snow! I remember August of 96 I think it was about 90 degrees. I went to bed and woke up and the ground was covered in snow!!! The temperature went back up to 90 and needless to say the snow melted! Only in Montana will it be 90 degrees one day and snowy the next!

I don't know why I posted that? Other then the fact that the name of my blog is Todds random thoughts. So there you have a random thought to keep my blog title accurate!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Okie dokie! I'll hold you too that! No more late night gaming sessions for you or me. It's so easy to get sucked into an online game with friends. I'll hog tie you in the basement if I need to. lol