Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Weekend!!!

I am excited for Church tomorrow! I often think that christians should live everyday like it is Easter. Often many only go to church on Easter Sunday. Sometimes that is the only time other then Christmas that they even open a bible or think of what Christ did for us. Why do most celebrate the death and crucifiction of Christ only on Easter Sunday? We as christians should celebrate it daily!!! Grace from that day started on that day and lasts through eternity. It doesn't end when church lets out. My challenge from this Easter on is to live each day in rememberance of what Christ did on the cross for all of us!

Often we all take for granted what was accomplished on the cross,and the sacrafice that took place there. I am guilty of this as I am sure many are. I hope this Easter is the Easter that will bring many to Christ who have never let him in. I pray that I may somehow bring others to see the grace and forgiveness given to us through Jesus Christ.

Below is a song that is perfect for this weekend and also every day that I remain walking in the grace granted to me by our Lord and Savior. My pastor found this on Youtube. It is Phil Wickham performing "True Love" at our church. It is now one of my favorite songs. I can't get it out of my head!!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I am loving his new cd's. So glad that we finally got them.