Monday, March 10, 2008

My Opinion Of Army Of Two.

The plot was good and could have made it a great video game. However whoever wrote the script and diolgue must have just graduated out of junior high. It was horrible and it really was written poorly. I am not exagerating when I state that every other word was the F-Bomb. I should play it again and count how many times the F-Bomb was dropped within the diologue.

It completely ruined the game for me. It fit with the general populus of Xbox Live language wise. It was as if they were using the F-bomb to make the game cool. I am completely dissapointed in EA for allowing this. As for game play I think it was exciting and fun. However the tips you get in the loading menu are horrible. One of them was.....M134 what else needs to be said.

The M134 is a gatling gun that costs 175,000 dollars. You need to save money earned throught the game to buy it. I played throug almost all the levels and saved money just to blow it on an over rated gun dew to a game tip. That gun was horrible! I could have used all that money for upgrades for my weapons. Over all the game was entertaining and I haven't played Xbox with my wife forever!!!

I enjoyed the gaming with my wife and I look forward to Rainbow Six Vegas 2 so we can play a game without hearing the F-bomb dropped every 5 seconds. I'll probably burn Army Of Two now that I've seen what it has to offer the young ears of the world. Parents always screen those video games!!!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I had fun playing co-op with you honey! I do agree about the f-bomb. It's like someone said... "Hey I wonder how many times we can put **** in the game?" Very sad, We need to get a Wii :p