Sunday, March 2, 2008

Getting Creative!

Well I am messing around with my blogger theme. With the help of my awesome wife! I am learning how to munipulate the Html code so I can fully customize my layout here on blogger. So far it is pretty cool! I can pretty much create whatever I want and tweak it to fit into my blog. What you are looking at is what I have done so far. I'll probably change it up if I come up with a better design. Yet another thing to waste time with!!! LOL.... it is fun and keeps me outta trouble!!! Thanks for your help hun!!!

Post Script:

I had to add that this is very frusterating and my background won't repeat to the right!!! ARGGGH!!! Also my picture won't align so I think I have to crop it!!! LOL....Myspace eat your heart out!!!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

i like your new layout! you and stace did a really good job :-), now stacey needs to get her new one up... i wanna see it.

anyhow... how are things going with you?

Todd said...

Thanks! We're doing pretty good. I think we are going to go grocery shopping today. Not one of my favorite things to do. How are you doing?

Stacey said...

With a little more work it will be lookin fine and dandy :D