Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I am excited for tomorrow!!!

I love Wendsday nights they are one of my favorite nights of the week. I go to my Church every Wendsday night to study the book of Ephesians. Our pastor is awesome at digging into the world and describing truths within scripture so everyone can relate to it and understand it. However tomorrow is going to be even better. One of my all time favorite pastors is going to be a guest speaker. Greg Laurie is amazing and I have listened to him as early as 1999. I am truely blessed to beable to hear him in person, I can't wait!!!! If you never heard Greg Laurie before I urge you to give him a listen here....

http://www.harvest.org/podcast/

I hope you take the time to listen he is truely awesome!

Just click on banner for more info....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am jealous (in a christian way) that you get to hear Phil Wickham! I have been listening to his new CD NONSTOP! I love it. Have fun!!

Todd said...

LOL.....we will, I hear he is awesome. I have not yet heard his stuff, but I hear it is so good you never tire of it.

Todd said...

I picked up a phil Wickham guitar pick if you want it?

Anonymous said...

YEAH! Thant would be great. Did you guys have fun??

Todd said...

Yeah it was awesome!!! I had Vallet Duty but I got to sit in on the first service. A lot of people came to Christ so that was the best part of the night!