Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Morning!

Today was a good day. We celebrated the resurection of Christ at church today and sang a lot of good music and heard a good sermon. Even thought my pastor was in pain and on pain medication, he pulled through 2 services. After Church we did the Easter basket thing and went on to our daily routines. I messed around a bit on Rainbow Six. There is this feature where you can scan your own face and put it on your character so your friends can see how ugly you are in real life! You see this feature can make you look like something from a horror movie or something the resembles you well.

In my case I look really scary!!! I fear it may give people including myself nightmares!!! Take a look for yourself! Not a very flatering picture if I do say so myself. However it makes people laugh and I like to hear that! If it doesn't make you laugh it will most likely be burnt into the dark recesses of your mind and haunt you in your sleep! Anyway we took some good pictures of the morning and I wanted to share some of my favorite ones. Stacey took this not this morning but last night. I thought it was quite creative! It is of the cups of die the kids used for coloring the Easter Eggs. The rest of the pictures are of Easter morning.






Oh by the way the cute little fuzzy toy animals you see play the most annoying music EVER!!!! They are one of those toys created to drive parents crazy after the cuteness wears off!!! All together today was awesome and I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

2 comments:

Garren said...

I agree, Todd, the Easter service was great. I must admit, during the first couple minutes of first service I wasn't sure if he was going to make it...but all went very well and it was great to see the great response at the end of service. By the way, I may not sleep tonight after seeing this image of you. Scary.

Stacey said...

I am thinking of taking the batteries out of those wonderful little toys that the kids received. I'm thinking of going on a walk today while the munchkins are at school to take some pics. Care to join me? lol