Wednesday, March 26, 2008

If you don't make time for the Lord he'll do it for you!

How many times have you been too busy for the Lord. Or a better question is how many times have you choosen something over what the Lord would have you do? This is an update for my last post about an hour ago. It looks as if I will be walking to church tonight. This is not a bad thing at all!

I don't usually have alone time. I never really get to think or sit by myself. I used to do this often when I was younger and pray. I am blessed tonight for this opportunity to walk to church with only the Lord by my side. You see I oversept this morning cutting out my time with the Lord before work. Stacey had to go to church early tonight to run the computer for tonights service. This leaves me with no vehicle. So since I didn't make room for God this morning, he re-scheduled our appointment!

At times like these I just have to say.....God I love you! Your timing fills my heart with joy that overcomes any sort of guilt or sadness. I have been so blessed to know the Lord and realize he is what makes everything possible. I am grateful that I am not blind to his works and wonders. I can't imagine life without him.

2 comments:

Jayne said...

I read your testimony on Levi's sight and wanted to invite you and your family to the whitefish interface group. We do dinner at 6:15 and then talk about sundays sermon and get to discuss it more indepth. I think you have met my husband Garren. We also have child care. Hope you can make it.
You can get the information by going on the church web sight. ~Jayne

Stacey said...

I'm really looking forward to the interface group next Thursday ☺