Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ready For Bed!!!

I'm tired and ready for bed but for some reason I am posting this blog???? Sometimes I wonder why I don't just do this in a journal. It's not like anyone really gets anything out of reading my blogs. It is more for me personally then for others to get anything out of. What is the real purpose of blogging other then allowing complete strangers read a public diary?

How many people actually read blogs you post? If you knew who was reading your blog would you want them to do so, or know what is on your mind? Being online and in gaming for as long as I have. I have had my fair share of internet stockers. People will jump in a game with me and address me as if they know who I am? The'll say hello Roadkill (My gamer tag) whats been going on? Then they'll ask me a bunch of questions as if they had been my friend through all of my previous experiences in the gaming world.

I am generally pretty open and nice to them unless they become an online stocker. Once I made the mistake of giving one of these people my phone number. He would call 3 times a day until I confronted him about it. Not only would he call my house, I'd get messages over Myspace as well as Xbox Live. Sometimes I wonder if all this online communications and bloggin is worth it. It used to be so bad that everytime I signed on to xbox live I'd get non-stop messages while trying to play a game.

I guess that is one of the many reasons I stepped out of the gaming arena as much as I have. I don't want to be known by many, only by a few that I know love me for who I am. Here I go again writing a novel!!! Why am I even writting this??? Who really cares??? Sometimes I think I just like to write to write. But why write if what you write really doesn't matter to people you don't know just so happen to stumble upon your blog?

Ok I'm going to bed now!!! Goodnight family members and people I don't know. I hope you all have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love reading your blogs honey, as for the complete strangers I hope they enjoy it too.. lol

XOXOX