Sunday, February 10, 2008

Greg Laurie!!!!!





I am really excited about the news I received a couple of weeks ago. Greg Laurie will be coming to speak at our church March 12th!!!! Greg and I go way back!! I used to listen to him on the radio back in 1999 and possibly before. All I know is that he was one of my favorite people to listen to on the radio while driving to work.

When it was announced at church I had to refrain from screaming YES!!!!! Instead I maintained my excitement to a minimal yes in a calm and whispering tone. Today Levi stated that the praise music will be headed up by Phil Wickham who recently got Itunes artist of the month. So that makes it even more exciting. God has surely blessed our church!!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm really lookinng forward to this service! Don't forget to find a babysitter :D

Todd said...

I was thinking of just having the kids run wild and free!!! Parent free night Yeah!!! I'll give Sadie a call to arrange it.

Anonymous said...

Ummm, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Phil Wickham! So exciting, I am jealous! Have fun and post pics:)