Wednesday, February 13, 2008

As Fate Would Have It!!!

Here in the midst of Flu season, I find myself fighting against all odds!!! Like Frodo trying to make his way to Mt. Doom to dispose of the mighty ring of power that weakens his strength with every step he takes. I too am in a fight to the finish! I just got over the worst cold known to humankind!!!

One day of wellness and low and behold. My children come down with something just as bad as the last cold we all beat! This time there is vomiting and fevers involved. I am hoping to keep the evil Wraiths of the flue virus at bay by taking vitamins and Airborn! Ya know I probably really should be praying about it also. So you can add that to my arsenal against the flu!!!

I am really hoping not to come down with this being that I have no one to cover for me at work. So if you all wouldn't mind praying for my family and I. It would be much apreciated.

No comments: