Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Power Of Prayer!!!

Today was amazing!!!! I was moved to almost tears today! It you have read my previous post titled Lost Hope.... as well as the comments. You'll see that people were praying for my brother to come to Christ. For my brother to even show up to todays service was a miracle!!! For him to laugh through the service show'd me he enjoyed it. I don't know if he came to Christ today. However I did extend the invitation for him to come back when ever he wanted. He stated the service was really good and not like other churches he had been to. Now to add on to how floored I was by today you have to listen to the topic of todays service!

My brother is an Atheist and believes in science. He also seems to secretly be on the fence of grabing hold of faith. He is close to making a decision that will give him everlasting hope. The only thing is he runs every time he gets close. He has many questions and I think Levi may have hit everyone of them today with an answer.

Levi hit the nail on the head with every word he spoke today. It was as if he crafted his words just for my brother! I sat there in awe and realized I have hope still for my brother. The lord is calling loudly in many ways to him. I know he heard the message, I hope he decides to listen to it. Read the Lost Hope post and then listen to what Levi had to say today. Today is a testiment that God truely does answer prayers. Listen to the service here....

It is titled Life In High-Def

http://www.freshlifechurch.com/site/teaching_archive.html

Our God is amazing!!!!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I will be praying for your brother and his salvation! Its amazing to see God working so clearly in the lives of those you love, keep us posted!